Solved

Upload button in Shipment Details grid

• 20 September 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi,

In shipments screen Details Grid, I added Upload button and trying to update Existing data through Excel, It updating for only first line. Not updating for remaining lines.

Below is the Code I gave

In Aspx:
AllowUpload=true for details grid

In Graph Extension:
[PXImport(typeof(SOShipLine))]
        [PXViewName(Messages.SOShipLine)]
       public PXSelect<SOShipLine, Where<SOShipLine.shipmentNbr, Equal<Current<SOShipment.shipmentNbr>>>, OrderBy<Asc<SOShipLine.shipmentNbr, Asc<SOShipLine.sortOrder>>>> Transactions;

Can anyone suggest on this to update all lines in grid.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 21 September 2023, 09:06

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@girik06  Please use the Header DAC in PXImport

[PXImport(typeof(SOShipment))]
        [PXViewName(Messages.SOShipLine)]
       public PXSelect<SOShipLine, Where<SOShipLine.shipmentNbr, Equal<Current<SOShipment.shipmentNbr>>>, OrderBy<Asc<SOShipLine.shipmentNbr, Asc<SOShipLine.sortOrder>>>> Transactions;

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga I gave Header DAC in PXImport 

But Its not updating values(Descr,Ship Qty) from 2nd Line.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@girik06,

Do you have the Add Row(+ symbol) enabled in the Shipments Details grid? Are you using 23R1?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Vignesh Ponnusamy 

Add row disabled and using 22R1.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @girik06 

I can able to enable the 'Add Row' button in the Details section, but I've noticed that when I upload a file, it doesn't update the records. The issue appears to be that the uploaded file is not displaying the KEY fields, causing the system to be unaware of how to update the records, since those fields are disabled at line level

From my perspective, here are the available options:

1. Consider using an import scenario instead of investing additional effort in coding.
  2. Enable the Key fields, which should resolve the issue with the File Upload feature in 23 R1.
  3. Explore the possibility of creating a custom File Uploader specifically designed to handle Excel files, ensuring that it can both upload the file and update the associated records."

screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Naveen Boga 

Base Upload Button didn’t work. So created new custom upload button to update the values from excel..
Values are Updating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@girik06  Awesome !! Thanks a lot for sharing the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved