Solved

Unable to see Location when focus is out of the selector in a grid

• 26 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have created a location selector under “Component and Warranties” grid in Equipment Screen (FS205000).

The selector is working fine, location is also getting selected and saved into db. but when the focus is removed from the selector field, I can’t see the value.

below is my code and screenshots attached : 

#region UsrXDLocation
        [PXDBInt]
        [PXUIField(DisplayName = "Location")]
        [PXSelector(typeof(Search<Location.locationID,Where<Location.bAccountID, Equal<Current<FSEquipment.customerID>>>>), 
            DescriptionField = typeof(Location.descr), SubstituteKey = typeof(Location.locationCD), Filterable = true)]
        public virtual int? UsrXDLocation { get; set; }
        public abstract class usrXDLocation : PX.Data.BQL.BqlInt.Field<usrXDLocation> { }
#endregion

This code is under FSEquipmentComponentExt.

This screenshot is when the field is on focus : 

This screenshot is when the field is out of focus : 

Thanks and Regards

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 28 August 2023, 13:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Did you fix this? I'm having the same problem with a custom field

Badge +11

I don’t see any real issues with your code, but have you tried using the Location attribute that Acumatica seems to use on their Locations?

#region UsrXDLocation
[LocationActive(
typeof(Where<Location.bAccountID, Equal<Current<FSEquipment.customerID>>>),
DescriptionField = typeof(Location.descr),
Visibility = PXUIVisibility.SelectorVisible)]
public virtual int? UsrXDLocation { get; set; }
public abstract class usrXDLocation : PX.Data.BQL.BqlInt.Field<usrXDLocation> { }
#endregion

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved