Question

Sales Quotes Unit Price gets nulled after populating Customer field on the header

• 10 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

i’m facing a problem when i populate the Sales quotes lines from an imported file, everything is working fine when the lines were populated, but when i choose a customer from the header field, the fields returns zero for all the rows : 

Unit Price with the values

and after choosing a customer:

field returns 0

i tried to use RowUpdated to get the old values back if the new value is 0 : 

public static bool IsActive() => true;
protected virtual void _(Events.RowUpdated<CROpportunityProducts> e)
{
var nR = e.Row;
var oR = e.OldRow;

var nUnitPrice = nR.CuryUnitPrice;
var oUnitPrice = oR.CuryUnitPrice;

if (nUnitPrice == 0)
{
nR.CuryUnitPrice = oUnitPrice;
}
}

the code works fine, but the Ext Price is still showing 0, and automatically the Amount field also:

Any thoughts?

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Any one can help here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Is there a reason that you aren’t populating the Customer/Business Account first?  The system wants to recalculate prices when the customer changes

Userlevel 1

@meganfriesen37 yes, i know that it’s a recalculation issue, but for example if i populate it with the wrong customer then i correct it, it will be nulled, i wanted to know if i can fix this behaviour

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved