Solved

How to add a Customer Selector Field at Line level on from the Invoice Screen

• 13 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello! I would like to add a selector field on the Invoice line where a user can select any customer they need to. For example from Receivable,  Invoice and Memo Screen, I would like to select my customer from my header then have the flexibility of selecting various customers at from the lines. Link each line to a to a unique customer. This is just a statistical field BTW.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 15 June 2022, 06:17

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ViweM  We need to have small customization to do this. Here is the code for reference.

Also. attached screenshot and customization package for reference. You can deploy this package to your instance and verify.

Customization: Line level Customer ID has defaulted to the Header Customer ID, and if required we can the Line level Customer ID

DAC field

public class ARTranExt : PXCacheExtension<ARTran>
{
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Customer ID")]
[PXDefault(typeof(ARInvoice.customerID))]
[CustomerActive]
public int? UsrCustomerID { get; set; }
public abstract class usrCustomerID : PX.Data.BQL.BqlInt.Field<usrCustomerID> { }

}

Userlevel 2
Badge

The customization package worked perfectly, thanks a @Naveen

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Most welcome @ViweM 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Naveen

I seem to have an issue, I tried adding a new custom column on the screen on the same customization package but I’m getting a conflict error. I even tried to add it through a separate customization package but I get the same error, I’m adding the new through the front end.

this is the error : 

Conflict control ID:phG_tab_Items#0_grid_Levels#0 from page ~/pages/ar/ar301000.aspx
Userlevel 2
Badge

I actually changed levels of customization projects and it worked😊 no need to worry

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yeah. Thanks for the update. :) 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved