Solved

Error CS Form

• 12 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, 

I get the following error when created a Sales Order and not sure how to resolve this. 

“An error occurred during processing of the field InventoryID: Invalid mask specified in segment 1 for Combine Sales Sub. From..”

Can you, please, help

icon

Best answer by Laura02 20 February 2024, 11:55

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

not a lot to go on here, but guessing that the you have a Sub Account specified in your object definition for SOLine and that Sub Account reference has an issue.

I would really need to see how you are setting things and what values you are sending through.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @AFILIPOVA 

Can you share the screenshots of the settings of the Order Type you created? I think if we see that, we could help you more. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AFILIPOVA

Please review below article 

https://community.acumatica.com/crm%2D175/an%2Derror%2Doccurred%2Dduring%2Dprocessing%2Dof%2Dthe%2Dfield%2Dinventoryid%2Dfor%2Dartran%2D15849

Badge +18

Hello,

Kandy is correct - Sales Order “Combine Subaccount from” settings can be found in Order Types screen.  Press F3 on the subaccount wildcard field ( fn+f3  if using a Mac) to see the list of choices.

Then go to the source of your Combine Subaccount From entity and see how it is set.

For example, IIII-IIII means ‘get the subaccount from the item’. In this case, look at the GL Accounts tab of the Stock or Non-Stock Item that you are using for testing. Is the Sales Sub populated correctly?

Laura

Thank you . No “subaccount”. I did try to use “Customization” to add a field to the Invoice FORMin Test and the problem occured in Production. I am guessing both are related. Not sure how to revert back to original.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @AFILIPOVA  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved