Skip to main content
Solved

Clear Validation Messages

• 13 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi,

Need to know how to clear existing error and warning messages in the UI. As per my screen example, I set some exception messages based on the logics inside the Verify Vendor Button event. So, I need to clear the existing validation error once it’s filled correctly.

Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @bhagyat25  Are these DAC fields are decorated with the PXDefault() Attribute?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @bhagyat25  Are these DAC fields are decorated with the PXDefault() Attribute?

Hi @Naveen Boga ,

No

#region RegisteredTrading
        [PXDBString(256, IsUnicode = true, InputMask = "")]    
        [PXUIField(DisplayName = "Registered Trading", Required = false)]
        public virtual string Registeredtrading { get; set; }
        public abstract class registeredtrading : PX.Data.BQL.BqlString.Field<registeredtrading> { }
        #endregion

Any clue to address this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@bhagyat25  The above code looks good. For further verification, can you please share the DAC and Graph code here?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@bhagyat25  The above code looks good. For further verification, can you please share the DAC and Graph code here?

@Naveen Boga , Here both 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thanks for sharing the code @bhagyat25  I will check this and let you know if I found anything related to this.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for sharing the code @bhagyat25  I will check this and let you know if I found anything related to this.

Thanks @Naveen Boga 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

it seems that you need to set CommitChanges to True for these fields from the customization editor, which means that the Acumatica will clear error message after filling any data.