Skip to main content
Solved

Clear Validation Messages

• 13 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi,

Need to know how to clear existing error and warning messages in the UI. As per my screen example, I set some exception messages based on the logics inside the Verify Vendor Button event. So, I need to clear the existing validation error once it’s filled correctly.

Thanks

Hi @bhagyat25  Are these DAC fields are decorated with the PXDefault() Attribute?

Hi @bhagyat25  Are these DAC fields are decorated with the PXDefault() Attribute?

Hi @Naveen Boga ,

No

#region RegisteredTrading
        PXDBString(256, IsUnicode = true, InputMask = "")]    
        /PXUIField(DisplayName = "Registered Trading", Required = false)]
        public virtual string Registeredtrading { get; set; }
        public abstract class registeredtrading : PX.Data.BQL.BqlString.Field<registeredtrading> { }
        #endregion

Any clue to address this?

@bhagyat25  The above code looks good. For further verification, can you please share the DAC and Graph code here?

@bhagyat25  The above code looks good. For further verification, can you please share the DAC and Graph code here?

@Naveen Boga , Here both 

Thanks for sharing the code @bhagyat25  I will check this and let you know if I found anything related to this.

Thanks for sharing the code @bhagyat25  I will check this and let you know if I found anything related to this.

Thanks @Naveen Boga 

it seems that you need to set CommitChanges to True for these fields from the customization editor, which means that the Acumatica will clear error message after filling any data.