Solved

Opportunities upload missing Manual Price column

• 10 July 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

We want to be able to use the file uploader to add parts to an opportunity details. In order for the pricing of the parts to not default back to the parts original value in inventory pricing the Manual Price check box need to be set to True. This column is not available as an option in the upload tab. Can it be added?

icon

Best answer by benlane25 22 March 2024, 16:40

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @benlane25 

As long as you have a price in the EXT. Price, it will mark the Manual Price check box. 

Userlevel 1

I am including Ext. Price. I am importing the 6 columns I listed in that picture above.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @benlane25 

Are you only giving the discount or are you actually changing the price?

Userlevel 1

Yes, changing the Unit Price and the Ext. Price and the Discount Amount

Userlevel 1
Example upload

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @benlane25 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

.@kandybeatty49  Which version are you on?

I have not been able to be successful with the same process so maybe this was something that has been fixed in a newer version? I am on Build 22.106.0015

Userlevel 1

I would like to notify you that
Acumatica 2023 R1 Update 16 (build 23.116.0019) is now available for download. The issue mentioned in the case has been fixed in the new build.

It’s published in the community and shown up inside Acumatica under the “Apply Updates” page.
https://community.acumatica.com/supported-releases-67/acumatica-2023-r1-update-16-build-23-116-0019-22916

Release Notes:
https://acumatica-builds.s3.amazonaws.com/builds/23.1/ReleaseNotes/Release_Notes_for_Acumatica_23_116_0019.pdf

AC-299922: If a user was uploading lines from an Excel file to the Details tab of the Opportunities (CR304000)
form, the Manual Price column could not be selected as a target column for the data import.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community @benlane25!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved