Question

Mapping Owner Field from Salesforce into Acumatica

• 23 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Has anyone been able to map the owner field from Salesforce (Opportunities, Leads, Business Accounts, Contacts) into Acumatica? I do not see the owner field mapped in the native Salesforce import scenarios. I have not had any luck mapping the Owner ID field from Salesforce to any of the fields available in Acumatica, such as “owner”, “owner ID”, or “Owner > Contact”. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @LSchindhelm 

This is the import from Excel but you will need to map using the Employee ID:

Userlevel 2
Badge

@kandybeatty49 I have attempted this update in the import scenario, but unfortunately, the Owner field in the import coming from Salesforce is the Salesforce, non-friendly user ID from the owner on the record.  It doesn’t seem appropriate to have to add a substitution list when the user in Salesforce has fields that match fields within the owners list in Acumatica.  Is there a different option to bring this in?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved