Solved

How to setup additional customer portals for multiple tenants

• 17 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

If I have a single SQL DB with multiple tenants and want to have multiple customer portals for each tenant are there any issues or special configurations that I need to setup or be aware of after creating the tenant portals with the Acumatica Configuration Wizard?

icon

Best answer by NetAdmin42 20 May 2024, 16:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have not found any “gotcha’s” in doing this and there are two methods you can employ.

1. Using the Acumatica configuration wizard you can select the existing portal and it enable (ie, “Make Visible”) additional tenants are then selectable via the login screen
  2. Using the Acumatica configuration wizard create an entirely new portal that connects to the existing SQL DB which only allows login to the specific tenant you want.  (this is good if you are hosting multiple different companies and want to keep them totally separate from each other but does require an additional Inet Domain name for internet resolution)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved