Skip to main content
Question

Create Contact Pop-up Phone Type Blank

• 28 June 2024
  • 3 replies

When creating a new contact for an existing customer the phone type is coming up blank. Has anyone else experienced this and know of a fix? Please see screenshots. When clicking on the + to create a new contact under the customer the phone number types come up blank. If you click on the dropdown, the types show up. However, once you select, the field is still blank. When we click create and review, the selected type populates in the record. We are in 23R2 and don’t have any customizations to this screen. 

When clicking on the + to create a new contact under the customer the phone number types come up blank.
If you click on the dropdown, the types show up.
However, once you select, the field is still blank.
When we click create and review, the selected type populates in the record.

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello, 

Are all users seeing the same behavior? Is the behavior different when a second browser is used?

I wonder if clearing browser cache will make any difference; have you already tried deleting browser history?

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Laura02 Hi Laura, I have tried clearing the browser history and in different browsers. In Edge, with a clean history the first time a new contact is created, it seems to pull correctly. However, if I go to add an additional contact without going and clearing the history first, I get the blank fields again. Having to clear the history after every entry would not be feasible. I tried it in Firefox too, I didn’t get the blank fields every time, but it did happen so now I’m even more unsure why sometimes the information shows and other times it doesn’t. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mnecaise were you able to find a solution? Thank you!