Skip to main content
Solved

Subcontract Audit adding debit adj to paid to date and billed to date

• 19 June 2024
  • 4 replies

After upgrading to 2023 R2, our Subcontract Audit report now adds Debit Adjustments to Paid to Date totals in addition to reducing Billed to Date total. Therefore, outstanding balance calculates incorrectly because it’s duplicating the reductions. Our implementation partner does not know when this will be fixed and is asking us to pay for them to modify the report. I don’t think we should be paying for something that was incorrectly programmed by the developers.

Has anyone had the same issue? Were you able to fix it without paying a third party? If you did, would you be willing to share the fix?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

The Subcontract Audit report was reported as bug in build 23.112.0032 and a fix was release in builds 23.113.0042.0146; 23.114.0025.0147; 23.115.0031.0047; 23.116.0018; 23.211.0005; 24.103.0004; 24.192.0005. The build may need to be updated. 

If you are on one of the fixed BUILDS, I would recommend checking the report version, to see if it’s been modified (custom).  If the report hasn’t been modified, then I would recommend opening a support case.  If the report was modified, set it back to the original Acumatica report to confirm whether you’re seeing the same issue.  

We opened a support case. We just recently upgraded and had made no modifications to the report. I don’t know how to set it back to the original Acumatica report and you did not provide instructions on how to do it. I searched for instructions but could not find any.

Userlevel 2
Badge

If your user login has access to report designer there will be a tab on the report parameter page labeled Report Versions.  This will list the different versions.  Just check the box active for the report version you want active.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@ctrabada28 one of my previous clients noticed a similar issue with the subcon audit report and acumatica was able to provide reports for us to import in the meantime while we waited for a build update