Solved

Procore Integration

• 16 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Acumatica and Procore users, 

Do any of you know when the release is coming out where Contract and Sales amounts feed from Procore to Acumatica?  I understand that it’s Q1 2023, but when?

Thanks, 

Kay

icon

Best answer by brandontfrank 16 January 2023, 21:28

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am curious when you can set up your contracts in Acumatica and do your Progress Billing and Invoicing from Acumatica nice and neat, what is the point of doing it in Procore and syncing with Acumatica and reconciling the discrepancies all the time?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello! :) If you are a Procore user, as is, you have to enter the contracts and invoices to customers in both systems.  Only the costs flow back and forth.  We didn’t know this when we signed up for Procore.  But, I learned that there is an update this quarter that will fix this.  Now, our crew is wondering when this update will be available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@khowe86 I understand it but my point is why use Procore’s Financial Module at all when you can set up your Contract (Revenue Budget) Budget (Cost Budget), Revenue & Cost COs, Commitments and their COs, Billing to Clients and Invoices from Subs and suppliers…? I am asking this because I was working for a construction company using Acumatica and Procore and had all the same issues you possibly experiencing and I made the switch and all pains are gone now. In addition,with a one time ~35K customization, we saved over ~60K/year indefinitely going forward by walking away from PC financial module and only keeping the project management (RFI, Submittal, Transmittal, Memos, Drawings …)  

if you would like to hear more, please ping me in private and we can have 15 minutes chat over Teams

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Acumatica and Procore users, 

Do any of you know when the release is coming out where Contract and Sales amounts feed from Procore to Acumatica?  I understand that it’s Q1 2023, but when?

Thanks, 

Kay

Kay - I actually had a conversation with one of Procore’s team members on Friday that is heading this development. He told me he’d be surprised if this isn’t released in the next two weeks. But we’ve also been told other things from Procore timeline wise in the past as well.

However this time I was able to actually demo and see the integration build-out. So we’re hopeful within the next month this is released.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @brandontfrank , @khowe86 ,

The sync of Procore Prime Contracts and Prime Contract Change Orders is available with the 2023 R1 Release and compatible Procore-built package.

An Accounts Receivable Entry will need to be made in Acumatica after the sync, if you want to track the open receivable and cash collected. 

For more details on the Procore-built connector, and the latest updates, please review this page; https://support.procore.com/products/online/user-guide/company-level/erp-integrations/acumatica-construction/detailed-data-mapping

Thank You.

@joelhoffman

Joel, am I incorrect in understanding that the current integration model means that all billing must be done in Procore (since the prime contract creates a revenue budget line and you then cannot create a schedule of values) AND there is no integration to bring the AR invoice into Acumatica?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved