Daily Field Report - Subcontractor Crew Reporting - Examples and Best Practices

• 15 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Acumatica Community - Looking to collaborate and share on the topic of Daily Field Reports in construction (specifically subcontractors)

We are working through our setup and implementation, and I wanted to reach out and see who all out there might be willing to collaborate and share experiences and lessons-learned…

We are a specialty subcontractor in the glass & glazing space, and we typically run crews of 5-6 with 1 supervisor or up top ~20 with 2-3 supervisors on any given job. 

Reach out and I can share more details and see if it makes sense for us to collaborate. 

Thanks, John 

john.shaddix@momentum-glass.com

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Update: It appears that the mobile app version of the Daily Field Report does not allow “crew time” entry … it is only permitting time of the individual logged into the app. 

Meanwhile, on the web-based version, you can enter time for multiple crew members … 

Question: Is anyone aware of a work-around to enable CREW TIME in the DAILY FIELD  REPORT on mobile app? 

Thanks, John 

Userlevel 1

Hi John

Looking for the same answer on the crew time entry on the daily field report on the mobile app.  Will update you if I learn anything new.

Have a great day.

Kathy

Userlevel 1

Update.  This issue can be resolved by completing the following:  

Acumatica 2020 R2 Update 11 (build 20.211.0037) is now available for download and the issue mentioned in the case has been fixed in the new build.

https://community.acumatica.com/supported-releases-67/acumatica-2020-r2-downloads-and-release-notes-642

Hope this helps.

Have a great day.

Kathy

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved