Solved

SSO OpenID with Microsoft - Logout & login -->Reconnect involuntarily to the old user

• 20 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello, we have configured SSO with openID and Microsoft Azure app subscription. Everything works well except that when a user presses "LOGOUT" in acumatica, and another presses the "OpenID SSO Microsoft" button at login, this one automatically reconnects to the same user who was initially connected . It seems to keep it cached. How to "clear cache" or other solution to user logout?
THANKS

icon

Best answer by GlenMartin34 4 June 2024, 22:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @raphrf - did this ever get resolved? I have seen a similar issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello, unfortunately over time my VAR and Acumatica have not been able to get this to work correctly for me. A reference (a lot of experience) told me that they would never succeed with the SSO as it currently is, and to let it go, which I reluctantly did. Do you have the same problem?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Looks like a similar issue with credential caching (in In Private mode in Edge). I have PMed you.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Resolution for the issue I encountered: Reset the application cache (Apply Updates - More - Actions - Reset Caches).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved