Skip to main content
Solved

Scheduler not running business event

• 28 June 2024
  • 7 replies

I have setup a business event to trigger by schedule, but in the Automation Schedules list it is NOT check marked under “Status” and I cannot figure out why the business event is not executing at all.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is NOT working?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@NetAdmin42  Have you checked it that when you schedule it manually and is it working?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @NetAdmin42 

Was the event triggered by the Business?

After the Business triggers the event, the schedulers will be executed.

Please ensure that the Schedulers are set 2 hours in advance and verify if the schedule is functioning correctly.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @Manikanta Dhulipudi 

You said something in your post that is interesting.  You wrote:

“ After the Business triggers the event, the schedulers will be executed “

Does this mean that in Acumatica that the conditions of the Business Event control the schedule?  And not that the scheduler runs the Business Event?  That is a confusing bit of logic that would seem to be a major design flaw in Acumatica.

What I have determined is that the Business Event is actually being kicked off; but not all of the subscribers appear to be executing, or the import scenario I have to change the Case status is not working.  I can see emails being created for Notifications in the Emails Pending Processing, but the Cases greater than 30 days are not having the status changed.  So either the Import Scenario is not working correctly, or it is not being kicked off by the scheduler.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

If the scheduler is executed then the Import scenario is not working.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Manikanta Dhulipudi 
Can you check and see what in my Import Scenario may be the issue?
I did notice that this scenario does NOT show up in my list of Import Scenarios to be processed.  But I am not at all sure it needs to be listed there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @NetAdmin42 

Can you share the Business events, GI and Import scenario xml files.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @NetAdmin42 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!