Solved

Non-Project Code functionality breaks when 'validating segments' of the Project ID

• 30 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

We are new install and working through our implementation.  Have come across an issue that I’m hoping folks on this forum may be able to help with.

As soon as we setup Segmented Key for our Project ID, and had 3 of the 4 segments turned on for validation (ie…  only certain values can be used in that segment); now our ‘Non-Project’ code we setup in preferences no longer works?

Is this a product defect/bug?

As soon as I turn the validation off in the segmented keys, the non-project functionality works again.  I realize that I can make a ‘dummy’ project that follows the segmented values setup, but that kind of defeats the purpose of this functionality to begin with.

Anyone else run into this issue?  Perhaps there is a hot fix to address this?  

Thanks, Lars

icon

Best answer by cmetzger 26 August 2021, 18:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does your non-project code match the new segment structure? A segmented key like A-000-AA wouldhave a non-project code of XXXXXX.

Hi cmetzger,

Thank you for taking the time to reply on this forum.  Our partner finally received word back from ACU support with similar recommendation.

Much appreciated!

Lars

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved