Solved

Microsoft Azure Single Sign-on help (SSO)

• 8 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi,

Hoping someone can help, we have a site that want to use SSO with Azure and I’m looking for a config guide as the help files don't really cover it it any detail and i think I’m missing something.

I’ve created a App in azure and configured it (i hope) but when i Associate the user from the User Profile Screen i get 

We're unable to complete your request
unauthorized_client: The client does not exist or is not enabled for consumers. If you are the application developer, configure a new application through the App Registrations in the Azure Portal at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2083908.

Which makes me thinks my application is not configured correctly! Any help would be much appreciated

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 8 April 2022, 21:49

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@andythomas65 please check the following Article which touches on the integration in details:

Userlevel 5
Badge

I also cannot access that page, nor can I access the attached PDF.

Wondering if someone can provide this information

TY

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @xkylewrightx - It appears your account is duplicated in CRM and the one you use for the community was not marked as customer. I have fixed that so you should be able to access the link above and other KBs and Ideas. I don’t know what’s up with the PDF.

Badge

Hi Sam,

Thanks, will go through it and let you know. Cheers and have a good weekend!

Andy

Userlevel 1

@hkabiri I tried that link, but get shown an error saying

You might not be allowed to view this area. Please contact the Community Team if you require access to this area.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@rgilreath I saved the page in pdf which you can find on attached file. Not sure why you do not have the access to that link:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved