Solved

How to lock the "Email Sales Order" feature on Sales Orders screen ?

• 29 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dear ALL,

I have created an Email Account in “System Email Accounts” screen just to implement the Automation Notifications email feature for the newly created Case.

We would like to disable sending Email feature from Sales Order screen and all other screens. Please show me how How can we do this without using the “User Security/Access Rights” features.

Note: Acumatica Version 2020 R1

Best Regards,

NNT

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 29 August 2023, 11:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi When you say you want to lock it you mean remove it entirely from the list of actions on the Sales Order scren etc.

I would do it by security but if you want to do anonther way yu can but you will need to use a customisation package to do so. You can do by adding the Screens to your package and then go to the Actions for Email under the screen and find the ones you dont want to be available and set the Disabled Hidden to True. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved