Solved

Cloud learn/test environment

• 13 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anyone know if there is a cloud based learning/testing environment or the only learning option is local pc installation?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 13 March 2023, 21:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @madichareh87 

You can go to the Acumatica Open University and from there take the course: S100 System Installation and Maintenance. This will show you how to install an Acumatica version on your computer.

https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/system-admin/s100-installation-and-site-management-2/

Userlevel 1

Thank you @kandybeatty49 , I will give it a go and let you know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thanks @kandybeatty49 , that’s where I stopped at earlier! I was thinking of a Cloud environment by Acumatica that I can just login as a system user/admin and get on with learning/testing without any installations on my PC if possible at all?

Hi @madichareh87 

Unfortunately, you would need to either put it on your machine or have a server, being either in the cloud on premise to put a copy on and use. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thank you @kandybeatty49 , I will give it a go and let you know.

Hi @madichareh87 

It simple but I would ensure you have the correct requirements:

Here is also the Help documentation on that:

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(31))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=0ef87613-2643-432d-97e9-af7468ee2322

Userlevel 1

Thanks @kandybeatty49 , that’s where I stopped at earlier! I was thinking of a Cloud environment by Acumatica that I can just login as a system user/admin and get on with learning/testing without any installations on my PC if possible at all?

Userlevel 1

Thanks @kandybeatty49 , appreciated.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved