Solved

Automation Schedule scenario has not been performed due to the database lockout

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi All,

Need help to figure out why the Automation Schedule are not working, we are not in lock out mode but still we are getting error as “Automation Schedule scenario has not been performed due to the database lockout”. Please help us.

I think this is happening from yesterday after we published new customization package. Below are the steps we followed when doing package publish

first put in lockout mode, then took snapshot then deleted the snapshot, then removed the lockout mode
then again, when i was about to publish the package, i put in lockout mode again and published the package then removed from lockout mode

icon

Best answer by ckwiat46 26 July 2022, 02:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We restarted the actual server (IIS) and that seemed to work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ckwiat46  After removing from the lockout mode, have you restarted the application and reset caches? If not, can you please give it a try?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ckwiat46 - were you ever able to find a solution for this issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Naveen, we have tried what you suggested, Restarting the application and reset caches, but that didn’t help out. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

We are still unable to figure out how to get the automation schedule to kick back on. we have made all automations inactive except for a basic one. we have tried to restart, reset cache, etc. but nothing seems to be taking. It’s not complaining about the lockout though, so maybe that isn’t the issue anymore.

Anyone have any ideas how to troubleshoot and/or resolve the issue to get the automation to work again. After a restart, it does say the automation schedule is initialized.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved