Solved

Allowing users to see Update History but not be able to Enable Field Level Audit

• 4 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

In 2020 R2, I can't figure out how to allow users to able to see Update History (Tools...Audit History) without also being able to click on the Enable Field Level Audit button.  I would like users to see update history and not be able to do any Enabling.  The Field Level Audit role allows the Audit History item to show on the Tools menu but I can't see where I can control the Enable button.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 13 September 2022, 16:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @brucewarrell96 ! Did you end up getting this issue taken care of?

Instead of granting the Field Level Audit role to a user have you considered gathering the necessary audit details through the AuditHistory table and making a GI or Report to show these changes?

This would allow the user to see the adjusted fields without being able to enable the audit or adjust what it sees.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved