Skip to main content

Has anyone had success with filtering the BigCommerce Shipment export based on specific line item details from the sales order?  The business case is as follows:

Customer places an online BigCommerce order for a kit.

In Acumatica there is an import scenario that expands the kit onto the sales order and updates a user defined field with the parent kit inventory id.  The exploded line items have a non-zero quantity and the price is $0.   

When the shipment is synchronized back to BC, the sync returns an error because the kit components were not on the original sales order.  We would hope to skip over those items and only update the items that were originally on the order.  

Any thoughts on how to handle this scenario?

Thanks in advance!

@lauraj46 , we’re dealing with the exact same scenario and I have a support case with Acumatica. I don’t think we can use Entities mapping to overcome this issue though.

Thanks so much for the response, @Yuri Karpenko.  If you find an answer and are able to share it here that would be really appreciated!

Laura

@lauraj46  This should already work. Meaning the connector should ignore all the items that were not part of the order in BC and only export the items that matches. 

Does the shipment has atleast one item that matches with the BC order? 

Also, whats your Acumatica ERP version? 

Please let me know. 

Hi @KarthikGajendran,

Thanks for the feedback!

The version is 24.109.0016.  After some additional testing, it looks like this issue is only occurring when the exploded kit component matches an item that is already on the BC sales order.  For example the customer has ordered the item separately and that same item is also a component in a kit on the same order.  For example the kit contains 5 components and one of those same components is on the sales order separately.  This results in a fulfilled qty that exceed the qty on the original order.

Would there be a way to produce only a warning in this scenario, so that the shipment can still be synchronized?

Thanks,

Laura