Solved

Template Email Double Spacing lines

• 18 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Has anyone had any issues with / when sending a email via a template, the message will look exactly how you want it to look on the template, in “all emails” it looks good, but when received in outlook it looks like it goes from no spacing between lines to double spacing. 

Every line, including signature from “my profile” being inserted looks like it’s going from single space to double or 1.5x. It looks unprofessional and not sure what the problem is.  Any ideas? 

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 18 April 2024, 15:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JReppard I have seen issues like this in the past, what I can recommend is to re-create the email templates and email signatures.

Sometimes there is some characters in the signature or template which seem to cause issues for the whole email render, but specifically I’m not sure what it is, just that I’ve had to do this myself in my email signature also.

Another thing which I’ve seen work is when creating the email template/signature block using SHIFT+Enter to create a new line instead of just hitting Enter makes a difference in the HTML code of how the space is made.

Thank you. The Shift / Enter works perfectly. Since Acumatica has default text font, is there a way to adjust the look without going into / adding to the HTML? 

I appreciate your help!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JReppard Not an easy way that I know of. You can copy and paste some word with this font into the text box and it will keep the font, but I don’t know a quick way to set it otherwise.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved