Solved

Showing Converted Prices Using Currency Rates in Report Designer

• 29 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I am customizing the Sales Order Report in Acumatica (so641010.rpx) and there is a requirement to convert [SOLine.CuryUnitPrice] to USD given that the unit price is not already in USD, and also currency rate type should be MONTH rate (rate type ID in currency rate types form) and currency effective date in the same month and year range of the Sales Order Date [SOOrder.OrderDate]. I created the joins and values to be picked as follows,

SOOrder Left CurrencyRate2 → =Month(OrderDate) Equal Month(CuryEffDate)

Year(OrderDate) Equal Year(CuryEffDate)

=IIf(([SOOrder.CuryID]<>'USD' And [CurrencyRate2.CuryRateType]='MONTH' And [CurrencyRate2.FromCuryID]=[SOOrder.CuryID]),
+IIf([CurrencyRate2.CuryMultDiv]<>'Multiply',[SOLine.CuryUnitPrice]/[CurrencyRate2.CuryRate],[SOLine.CuryUnitPrice]*[CurrencyRate2.CuryRate]), '-' )

At the moment the column always displays ‘-’, so I need verification if this is the right method to carry out conversions according to the requirement given above.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 4 October 2021, 13:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @TharidhiP ,

Below article may help you. Please review.

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2018/11/reporting-currency-conversion-on-the-fly.html

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved