Solved

Sales Order Invoice profit margin

• 11 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to view profit margin on a per sales order invoice?  It seems Acumatica generate 2 distinct transactions upon release.  1) record the AR/sales side of the transaction 2) the Inventory/COGS side of the transaction.  Any way to put these two together on 1 report?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 11 October 2022, 15:04

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello, did you already try the report Sales Profitability by Item and Order?

Userlevel 1

I did consider all the sale order reports.  The root of my problem is in my GL.  My margins are not where I expect them to be.  I am trying to trace back from the GL and match what hit my sales account and cost of good sold account back to individual sales invoice transactions.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @aaronthomas82 

I would suggest writing a GI. You can use the report that @laura01  suggested and write a GI for this. 

Here are the tables and relations on that report you can use. 

Have you looked at the Sales Profitability Analysis? You could also create a GI off this for Invoices. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved