Solved

Report Designer defaults to RPS format file in downloads

• 10 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there a way to change the default so I can manage the report designer from within the website instead of downloading into RPS file?

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 10 February 2022, 23:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@bjeter94 , for now, you can only modify reports in the Report Designer. Acumatica has announced that they are building a tool to modify reports online, without downloading them and using the Report Designer, but this feature is coming in 2023.

There’re other types of reports (called ARM reports), that are editable only inside Acumatica. Those are financial reports (i.e. Trial Balance, P&L, etc.etc.) - they can only be used with GL transactions, and don’t have access to sub-ledgers (Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Manufacturing, etc.etc.).

I hope this helps.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved