Question

Report Date Parameter Can Set Min Max

• 17 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi Everyone, Report Parameter Can Set Today Date Value as Max Date, Can Disable From Tomorrow date, please help me to solve this issue

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @sathish80 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hello,

I have an idea you can try: Please open above unknown report in Acumatica Report Designer. Click File, Schema Builder, and go to Parameters tab. Click on the Date Parameter and click [...] to see Expression Editor.

Add Code like, Less than or equal @Today .   Save report as New Version.

Save report as New Version

Laura

I can select Future Date any other solution?

I used Date Parameter following screenshots, but I can Select Future Date, @Laura02  is Anything I missout?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @sathish80, I agree with @Laura02 solution to at least getting the date to default to @Today for the report perimeters.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @sathish80 Is it possible to share the report to verify the output and suggest.

Thanks

Badge +18

Hello,

I have an idea you can try: Please open above unknown report in Acumatica Report Designer. Click File, Schema Builder, and go to Parameters tab. Click on the Date Parameter and click [...] to see Expression Editor.

Add Code like, Less than or equal @Today .   Save report as New Version.

Save report as New Version

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved