Solved

printing an empty line on the report

• 7 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am printing  AP Payment data in a sub report. The first line prints an empty line for the shipment number ‘20231414’. But when i pass a different shipment number it doesn’t print the empty line. Is there any way to fix it ? 

This is when passed shipment number 20231414 as a parameter.

This is when passed a different shipment number 

Also some of the rows in my report are not in line

icon

Best answer by Laura02 8 December 2023, 11:32

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Please check, and/or show us your Joins on the Relationships tab of the report or sub-report. Without seeing the tables/DACs and joins, it’s harder to answer. I’ll guess.

It seems like the report or sub-report may have a join using only reference number when the join needs to have both reference number and doc type.

Joining only on reference number may cause extra records to appear on the report, such as an unrelated (?) Debit Adjustment.

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

So i tried to work a way around it. but when i’m generating the excel its give this space between the rows. how can i fix it ? 

Here are the joins used in the above screenshot. Date of payment and Bank belongs to sub report 4. and the other fields are of sub report 2.

sub report 4
sub report 4
sub report 2
sub report 2

Badge +18

Hello @ifelix ,

Please add Document Type join on AP Invoice to APAdjust.

APInvoice.DocType Equal AdjdDocType.

To control Excel alignment, Adjust the Excel Row and Column # for each field:

To see Default Excel Alignment in your report, expose the Excel details. Seeing default alignment will help you identify which fields need Row or Column # adjusted.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved