Solved

Order Register - Adding relationships

• 22 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Community,

I need a little direction.  On the Order Register it did not contain SOShipment table in it.  I want to add that so that I can pull in the field SOShipment.CuryFreightCost to the report.  I have it pulling, but when I run the report, it messes up the Total Lines Amount column.  I haven’t made changes to it, so I feel that it has to do with the relationship that I have when I added the SOShipment table.  I’ve tried multiple relations and haven’t found the right one.  

This is the report with the relationships that I have in the report.  The original report had the top 3 lines already there and I added the last line.

In this screenshot the highlighted item is the one that I’ve been using to test for accuracy.  The number 7475.00 is supposed to be the Total Lines Amt.  However, the correct amount that it should be is 575.00.

Any ideas or direction is much appreciated!!

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 22 November 2023, 13:46

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hi, I think you want to join SOOrder and SOShipment tables on order number and order type instead of Address ID.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Laura02 ,

The SOShipment tables do not have those to choose from.  

Thank you!

Trisha

Badge +18

Hello @tveld ,

I see; the Sales Order number appears on the Shipment in two tabs:  Details and Orders.  You are correct - the order number isn’t connected to the shipment in the header tables.  Therefore to add shipment details to the Order Register, add SOShipLine or SoOrderShipment tables to your report.

Link from SOOrder to either SOShipLine or SOOrderShipment tables on the Order Number and Order Type.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Laura,

Thank you for your help!  This is what I ended up doing for my tables and so far in my testing it appears to be working correctly.

SOOrder to SOOrderShipment

SOOrderShipment to SOShipment:

Thank you for all your help!  Have a great day!

Trisha

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved