Question

Inventory Balance report

• 9 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

when we run the inventory balance report, we find that the numbers are not accurate to what the inventory allocation screen shows.  The Inventory allocation screen is correct, and the inventory balance report is wrong. - what do we need to change or adjust to make the report correct?  I do have rights to the report designer so I can adjust the report if needed.

8 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Kakie ,

I notice the Inventory Balance report above is showing Warehouse NLIWHSE , while the Allocation Details screen is not filtered for warehouse (is including all warehouses).  Please clarify: do you have only one warehouse?

If there are multiple warehouses, then the Allocation Details may be including numbers from multiple warehouses while the report includes only NLIWHSE.  We need to rule out possibility of other warehouses, prior to modifying reports.

It may help to answer your question (how to change reports) if we can see Inventory Availability Calculation Rule for this item.

Thank you.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Laura02 , yes.  We only have 1 warehouse.  Everything comes in and out of here.   And everything is checked on the calculation rule except kits because we don’t use kits.   I’ll get a prints screen of that if needed. 

Badge +18

Hello,

One more idea: did you try Recalculate Inventory process for the item shown? 

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Laura02, the recalculation happens every morning.  I have that set up for auto run.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Here is the calculation screen

Badge +18

Can you verify whether the Inventory Balance report has been customized?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Kakie were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

From what I know, the report has not been customized.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved