Skip to main content

Hello,

I created a Group Header Section of a report in report designer. I’m trying to group the report by a unique value. Everything is working fine with the grouping except for the way it prints. Each time the Group Header Section has a different group, the report prints the group at the top of the page. 

Group 1 prints on page 1. You can see there is plenty of space to print the next group below group 1 but the system skips the space and puts the next group on its own page. 

Group 2 prints on page 2. 

I want to print Group 2 below Group 1 and not on a new page. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Here are my settings of the group section. 

Hello,

Did you notice this previous post where Laura C, Rohit and Benjamin discuss different ways to control Page Breaks?

1. Remove Page Breaks in the Properties of a Header or Detail section
  2. Check the Keep Together setting in Properties

Below is another post where Naveen recommends Page Break = None, and VKumar suggests checking paper size and height of each section.

https://community.acumatica.com/reports%2Dand%2Dgeneric%2Dinquires%2D115/group%2Din%2Dreport%2Drunning%2Dover%2Dtwo%2Dpages%2D7423

Laura

@Laura02 - Thank you for sending. I did see this already. Height is fine and page break is already set to none. 

@etrojan28 Sometimes it’s hard for me to visualize the report from the post or be able to understand what options are already set without seeing the report. Can you possibly upload the report to this post so we can check the behavior?

Hi! Have you checked to see if the Group Footer has a page break?

@etrojan28 Make sure the “Print at Bottom” is set to False for the Report Footer.  If this setting is set to True it will work just like a page break.