Skip to main content
Solved

GI of Empty Warehouse Locations

• 30 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m wondering how to create a GI that will list all warehouse locations that are empty so we know where to put away newly received goods.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Jeff,

Do you have the Storage Details by Item Warehouse Location inquiry on your version of Acumatica?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi Jeff,

Do you have the Storage Details by Item Warehouse Location inquiry on your version of Acumatica?

I do, but that doesn’t do what I’m looking for. Should I just do a pivot table on that? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Jeff,

I do, but that doesn’t do what I’m looking for. Should I just do a pivot table on that? 

The pivot table is probably quickest way to do this. I was having a hard time using INLocation.SiteCD and INLocationStatus.SiteCD in a results grid ‘if then’ formula. My idea was to create a separate field per each warehouse location , then total aggregate sum that field on the bottom. Not the greatest but it would have shown the same thing as a pivot table: 

Unfortunately this doesn’t work: 

I hope the pivot table works as planned.

Did anyone have success with this report? Our customer has requested the exact thing - a report that shows any empty locations (they use bins) that are available for use. I am also finding it hard to validate the inquiry results without the customers assistance.