Solved

Get the applied document details of the payment and application form to a report

• 16 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

I want to get the information on the applied documents to the Payments and Applications form (AR302000) to a copy of the standard report that we are customizing. The standard report is AR Register Detailed (AR622000). We have used the following relationships to get the relevant data to the report.

But the data does not display in the report as expected.

can anyone please assist me on getting the relevant data to the report..

icon

Best answer by Laura02 16 November 2022, 11:56

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

To make sure we understand the task: you are trying to add the Paid document details to the Payment records on your AR report?

It looks like you have joined the ARPayment table to ARAdjust using the Payment fields. If you have multiple companies you may wish to add Branch. You may wish to check that all key fields are used in this join.

To answer the rest of your question, it’s helpful for us to see the unexpected results. Do you have duplicates?  Duplicates are usually caused by incorrect join; see above suggestion.  Is the data missing?  If data is missing, show us what fields you have added to report, to represent the paid documents.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @RManathungage94! I was reviewing the report and it seems like it would be an ok join, but I’m wondering why you are joining ARPayment to ARAdjust when all the details are already in ARRegister?

Have you tried linking directly to ARRegister to get these payment details?

Otherwise, as @laura01 mentioned I would recommend to show what is unexpected in the results so we can better understand.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved