Skip to main content
Question

Additional Remittance Form printing blank.

• 14 June 2024
  • 7 replies

I have an AP employee who is trying to use the Additional Remittance Form and it seems regardless of Cash account, Payment method of other fields entered it always prints out a blank page when the report is run. I have not been able to get it to print anything but the AP employee says that it prints out what they want at least 50% of the time. does anyone have experience with this issue or know what might be causing the problem?

7 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

How many Bills are being paid when the Additional Remittance is blank or not printing?

In my experience, the Additional Remittance page prints only when more than 10 bills are being paid… only when all bills being paid do not fit on the Stub of the check.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

How many Bills are being paid when the Additional Remittance is blank or not printing?

In my experience, the Additional Remittance page prints only when more than 10 bills are being paid… only when all bills being paid do not fit on the Stub of the check.

Laura

The first example I am looking at currently only has 2 bills, I am looking through other ones I was told aren’t working properly either, so far I haven’t found one that isn’t working yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @BrendanL were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @BrendanL were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hey @Chris Hackett I have not found a solution to this issue yet, it seems to be intermittent/sporadic when it occurs so I haven’t pinned down an exact cause or solution.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello @BrendanL 

I believe the user is trying to generate this report directly.

The main purpose of this report is to provide the relevant information/relevant report when running the AP check printing process.

Generally, this report is not run separately.

However, if you need to run this report separately you can customize the report.

You can follow step 2 in the below KB article to customize the Additional Remittance report.

My suggestion is please copy the standard report as a custom report. And publish. Then after customizing that custom report. Initially try this in the test environment.

https://community.acumatica.com/report-designer-237/how-to-configure-additional-remittance-report-mailing-using-business-events-273?tid=273&fid=237

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @BrendanL 

The main purpose of this report is to provide the relevant information/relevant report when running the AP check printing process.

However, if you need to run this report separately you can customize the report.

You can follow step 2 in the below KB article to customize the Additional Remittance report.

My suggestion is please copy the standard report as a custom report. And publish. Then after customizing that custom report. Initially try this in the test environment.

https://community.acumatica.com/report-designer-237/how-to-configure-additional-remittance-report-mailing-using-business-events-273?tid=273&fid=237

@YasasWithanage76 testing out this solution right now, if it works I will let you know. thank you very much for the suggestion.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @BrendanL 

Okay I found out more about what this user is trying to actually do now, this is the quote of what she is asking for when I tried to get more details.

“Well the issue isn’t that I need them to go with the checks, the issue is I need a report that I can have to show a company what invoices I paid on what check when it’s already been mailed.”

So she wants to print off the form as a separate entity but most of the time it just prints blank.