Solved

1 inquiry to sum both receipt Qty and shipped Qty on daily basis.

• 10 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I know we are having a table named “InitemsiteHistDay”, using this table is quick to calculate a warehouse daily receipt totals and shipped totals.
      However, for some reasons, we would like to count the worker’s work load by receipt documents and shipment documents, Like 
                           Receipt Total          Shipped Total        Date
Worker 1                   10                          20                      2023-5-1
Worker 2                   5                             45                     2023-5-2

It would be easy if we count seperately,  like we count  the daily receipt docs in 1 inquiry And all daily shipment docs in the other inquiry.   Then we join them in a new report or excle.

Just curious, is it possible that just use 1 Generic inquiry to fulfill the need?
I tried join  Receipt with Shipment  on   Receipt.Site=Shipment. site, receipt.date=shipment.date, receipt.User=Shipment.User, but it would bring duplicated data , not right.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 10 June 2023, 18:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ray20  As per my knowledge, it will result in duplicate values in a single GI.

It might works if we create the SQL View for above requirement and then create a GI for this. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved