Skip to main content

I have a client that is trying to setup 2 work comp codes into his Payroll system in Acumatica. We are far from PR experts. Does anybody have any experience, knowledge in setting the employee/employer settings for these? they are on 2020 R2 system. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

@Tony , Are you trying to setup two workers comp codes for the same state (Office & Field WCC’s for WI)? We are attempting to do the same for MN, but receive an error when attempting to save the second “WCMN” Deduction/Benefit Code. The amounts may need to be manually split out after the fact (to be designated in correct GL accounts). Let us know if you found a work around or how you handled this!

Thanks,

@Tony -- If you are trying to set up the same Workers Comp code with different rates for the same state this is unable to be done unless you setup 2 codes (i.e 5110 and 5110a) - if you are trying to set up Multiple WCCodes with different numbers and the system is not allowing you to, then this is a bug - it has been a while since I have worked with 2020 R2 however, if I remember correctly it would work the same way.