Solved

Aatrix Certified Payroll Report

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is anyone using this document successfully through Aatrix in any jurisdictions? 

I have tested the output in Pennsylvania and Ohio and the design drops local taxes from the tax totals and deduction fields rendering it useless to the client. 

I would like to know if these issues are being seen in other states and if other partners have discovered a way to utilize this built in design, we have resorted to using a customized report through Acumatica report writer to acheive this functionality. 

icon

Best answer by Laura Carpenter 16 August 2022, 21:51

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 2

We are in Missouri and in the middle of converting to Acumatica, and the Aatrix Certified Payroll Report for our state basically doesn’t work at all. And the Payroll and Construction reports available are not conducive to producing the information to even fill them out by hand. Idk how I’m going to accomplish all these reports...

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jsheehan56  - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Chris Hackett I was not. We have had to turn towards expensive and complex custom reporting solutions. We have been unable to get the Aatrix certified designs to function as needed. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Chris Hackett I wanted to follow up on this discussion topic and bring to the top of the queue. Is anyone using the Aatrix certified payroll reports successfully for any state? The existing output for Ohio is still completely unusable (see attached PDF) Data is messy, inaccurate, and some employee records are entirely missing from the design. I’ve been trying to troubleshoot this with support for months without resolution. This is a major need in the construction industry and unfortunately something we are determining that the software is incapable of achieving. 

Userlevel 2

@jsheehan56/ @linettesommerer -- we are aware of some issues with some of the certified project reports and has been fixed. Depending on the build you are on that might be the issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@jsheehan56@linettesommerer -- we are aware of some issues with some of the certified project reports and has been fixed. Depending on the build you are on that might be the issue.

@shannonlandreth53 Client is on 22.108.0024

Userlevel 4
Badge

@jsheehan56  We use the Aatrix reports for certified payroll in NY, PA, IN, VA, and Federal right now and are running on 2021R2 Build 15.  What we end up doing each time we run the report is to re-type the work classification in the boxes as that text doesn’t seem to wrap within the cell. We haven’t had to use OH yet and their boxes seem super tiny compared to the other states we have been submitting on.  I agree though that if the font was different or if Aatrix implemented a text wrapping function it wouldn’t seem so bad.  If it is helpful, you can email helpme@aatrix.com as that is how to reach out directly to Aatrix for issue you are having with their reports.  I have reached out in this way to Aatrix before and they were helpful, though I am not sure how high on their priority list they would see an issue like the one we are discussing.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Laura Carpenter thank you for the response. It seems the connections to Aatrix are the major issue here and that there isn’t much that we can do on the Acumatica end to rectify this. Unfortunately that only confirms the conclusion my firm came to, that we need expensive and complex custom reporting to acheive this need. 

Userlevel 2

Has anyone heard of updates to this issues?  We are new to Acumatica and just discovered the same hole with Certified payroll reports.

We are in Minnesota and the forms aren’t filling out correctly at all.  They don’t show the fringe rates correctly on page two.  The report only shows hours/base rate, no fringe detail. 

Has anyone made a report they would be interested in sharing/selling?

Or offer suggestions on what they did to make a work around?

We are on build 22.212.0046

Thanks,
Jeremy

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved