Solved

Sales Order Import - Updating Tax Total Not working

• 29 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,  I have success with importing the sales order however tax total is not importing.  Any suggestions with updating this field.  These are historical orders but hoping to get the tax total add.  i do have the tax details by line item

Suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you

@Evan G 

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 31 October 2022, 18:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @EvanG  I have checked the import scenario and observed that you are directly assigning the value to the Tax Total field, which will not work.

To get the Tax Total in the Sales Order screen, you need to configure the Taxes for the Customer TaxZone.

Once you configure the Taxes for the TaxZero, automatically Taxes will be populated in the Taxes tab like below and according to the configuration.

Tax Amount will be populated based on the tax rate configured in the Taxes screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG 

You need to update the Taxes information through import scenario 

Once taxes are updated the tax total amount will be updated.

You can create a manual ID as a Tax ID and update the tax amount manually using an import scenario,

I have updated the mapping to update the tax in he import scenario,

Please review the attached import scenario I have used and also added the modified import scenario which you shared.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,  Thank you for the update;  I am getting the following error when I did the solution below.  Interesting is that when I went to enter an order manually, the iD showed up with no error.

Any suggestions on fixing or checking a setting?

Thank

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG Once all the sales order saved then try to follow the below mapping. At the time of order creation it will not update properly,

Could you please share the screenshot of order creation while selecting manual ID?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you.  It worked perfectly.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved