Solved

Remove Null Lines on Export

• 24 January 2023
  • 1 reply

My issue is when using the export feature the table fills with empty values. So, we get these gaps of information.

I tired making a line of code to cancel the line entry if the value was null but it doesn’t seem to be working. This causes a different problem where the table is only populated with one or two entries. 

The bottom code is  

=IIF([ItemCode]<>null, '',  '<Action: Cancel>')

I think it may have something to do with the restrictions but not sure on what exactly. 

Even trying to add a restriction to not pull empty values isn’t fixing the issue. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by ed.goodman 8 February 2023, 18:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @Obrewer,

Another option here would be to just set up a custom generic inquiry to only pull the data you want to export, rather than exporting from the sales orders (SO301000) screen).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved