Solved

Journal Transaction Import giving error The Save button is disabled.

• 11 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Created Journal Transaction Import, with the following data:

Not all the transactions got the error, only a few, i have recreated the transaction on the journal transaction screen and journal transaction was on balance with no issues. Also, i have removed the Module, added, and check for the Commit on several of the selections, but cant import all of the transactinos, only some worked.

Do you see anything wrong with my import scenario? Thank you so much in advance. 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 11 December 2023, 11:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @martingaxiola 

Please share the XML report and Sample Mapping data sheet here

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @manikantad18 here are the files. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @martingaxiola Due to size of the xml I am not able to load into the system.

Hoowever I tested below xml and sharing with you. Please compare or modified beloe xml report as needed and check

Badge +18

Hello Martin,

I expect the issue is with batch numbering.

Are the GL’s numbered automatically?

If so, we populate the “Batch Numb” column in Excel with a placeholder. I find GL imports work best if the First batch number is higher than all existing batch numbers that are already in Acumatica for the same Branch. Acumatica will then use the placeholder to determine where one batch ends and the next begins, and will look to Numbering Sequence to know how to give the entries appropriate batch numbers.

HTH

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

When I get strange reasons for data not importing, I add an action in the import scenario to put on hold before save, as if its out of balance, it will still save it.

Then you can try work out what went wrong by looking at the batch created, but possibly a branch issue or debits / credits not matching / period closed

Userlevel 5
Badge

Team, thank you so much for your responses. I shot myself in the foot with this one, batches already existed in Acumatica, and the system would tried to update the old batches that I was using as Batch Reference. Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved