Solved

Import Scenario 2020R! - Updating salesperson and general information

• 12 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

One day, I wish these errors were more specific.  I have an BAccount identification error on the attached import scenario.  it seems straightforward; update the general information; credit terms, currency Id and the salesperson for the Main location.  Does not seem to work.  it worked for one record.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

@Evan G 

icon

Best answer by EvanG 13 October 2022, 02:11

View original

7 replies

Badge +18

Hello, On first glance, I think you don’t need to save twice and MAIN should be in quotes, like =’MAIN’.

Can you show the full error from Import by scenario screen, please?

Userlevel 5
Badge

I made the adjustments suggested.  Still getting an error.  Here is the completed screenshoot.

Thank you

@laura01 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @EvanG 

What does the Trace say for the error? Sometimes it is in there what exactly the system is looking for. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@kbeatty21 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @EvanG,

Given that you were getting a BAccount identification error, is it possible the provider contains the salesperson name, instead of the the ID? Kind of a wild guess on my part, but in the off chance that is the case, you can change the field/action name from Salesperson ID to Salesperson ID -> Name

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

The issue was one of the GL Accounts on the customer profile was inactive.  When you update the terms, it checks the GL COA.  One was inactive.  See screenshot. Something is so not obvious. Error message does not even give you an indication.

Thank you everyone for your assistance on this issue.

@kbeatty21 

@DConcannon 

@laura01 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @EvanG !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved