Solved

Can I import pdf invoice into Acumatica to generate documents?

• 18 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I’ve read  the below link, yes, it is a  nice feature.   

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=e2f7eaf2-17dd-4517-b06e-9d8225d27113 

But I have some questions:

1,Does user have to go through “incoming documents”? Or Does user have to upload original PDF using “system email” or outlook add-in?
If the user has a pdf file on hand, can he upload it directly?  
2,   In our business, vendor might not send invoice in single ones. He might send a pdf file with multiple invoices on it consecutively. So it is not a 1 to 1 mapping scenario, it is a 1 file mapping multiple invoices scenario, can this also be handled properly?

icon

Best answer by ccleary 18 November 2020, 13:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Ray,

The newest version of Acumatica 2020r2 has a module that can be added on to give you this functionality

You can read about it in this press release

https://www.acumatica.com/corporate-newsroom/press-releases/acumatica-2020-r2-released-with-additional-ai-ml-capabilities/ 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@ccleary Morning, thank you for the quickly reply. Actually, I just finished reading the new feature and edited my question.
Can you take a look at my updated question, and give me further guidance if you have some researches on the new feature already.
Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ray20 I have yet to see this module in action personally (besides some brief demos) so I will wait for some additional responses to fill in that detail. 

I’m interested to know myself!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ray20 just was on an Acumatica webinar where they mentioned these new videos, including one on the AP AUtomation, haven’t watched it yet but maybe it sheds light on your questions!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved