Skip to main content

We have a client with over 30 companies.  They would like to have a program that would print all financial statements once they enter the month parameter.

Currently they have to go into each company, set the date, and print.

How would you set this up?

Are those companies configured as companies in Acumatica or are those separate tenants?

Most likely in both cases you will need to get a customization developed.

In case of the setup of companies inside one tenant, you might be able to create a report that would do that.

One Tenant

Three Companies

Many Branches in each Company

Printing a set of financials for each company’s branches would be fine.  That would cut print setup from over 30 to three.

I would suggest taking a look into the Sales Demo data configuration.

That dataset is actually configured to work for your scenario with multiple Companies/Branches inside one tenant and gives ability to print both Consolidated Statements and at the individual Company/branch level.

I think this can be combined to a scheduled business event configuration to send out an email every 1st of the month with the attached reports.

Hello,

Two ideas:

For one client, I created one combined Row Set that contained a Balance Sheet followed by Income Statement. Then we paired the combined Row Set with different column Sets(compare YoY, compare actual to budget, 12 months across the page, etc.) and a Unit Set that was a list of all Companies & Branches. 

With 30 companies, Velixo should definitely be considered: their report distribution tool is easy to use, flexible, and sends out any number of reports automatically.

Laura