Skip to main content

Hi 

I created a payment plugin to integrate Cybersource, based on ICCProcessingPlugin,

but not sure why after validating and publishing, when I go to add new Processing Center, I can’t find that plugin in the plugins list

In the payment plugin list I should see the new plugin I created , but not showing, maybe I’m missing something? thanks.

Hi @safetynetweb 

First, check that you have Custom Payment Plug-In feature enabled at the CS100000 Enable/Disable features screen. 

After that - move your payment plugin into a dedicated DLL. You can do that from the Customization Project Editor screen by clicking Extension Browser → Create New/Bind to Existing (depending whether you have one already or not). After that -  you’ll need to click at the .bat file that will be automatically downloaded. This will open a solution in a Visual Studio. You’ll need to add reference to the PX.CCProcessingBase.dll from your instance.

If you don’t have a Visual Studio installed - if you provide me with the code of your plugin, I can package it for you.

Hi @andriitkachenko 

Thanks for the details above, but when I click create New/Bind to Existing, It open a new blank page in the browser with this message ”A local website is required.” does this means that I need to run acumatica locally?

Then what I understand is that I need to build the project using visual studio then upload the dll files to my customization project, is that correct? thanks again!

Oh, you’re creating your customization on a cloud instance. Got it.

It’s doable to assemble library without a local instance, but it would be a lot of hassle for someone without experience of working with extension libraries. So I’d recommend to create a local instance for the development part, and repeat those steps I mentioned locally. Once you’re satisfied with the result - you will be able to move the customization package back to the cloud instance and continue working there.

Then what I understand is that I need to build the project using visual studio then upload the dll files to my customization project, is that correct? thanks again!

Yes, you need Visual Studio to make a proper library.

@andriitkachenko yes, I’m on cloud instance, ok I will try that and install it locally for development and will update what I will reach, thanks again!

@andriitkachenko 
Here are the latest updates, I installed Acumatica locally and then I imported the customization project with the code file, and once I did that and before creating any dll files, I checked the payment plugin list in the processing centers and found that the plugin is showing!

Then I went ahead and opened the project in Visual studio and published it, and got the dlls and imported them in the cloud instance of acumatica but still not showing in the payment plugin list!

Not sure why the cloud version is not showing it, I made sure that Custom Payment Plug-In feature is  enabled at the CS100000 Enable/Disable features screen in the cloud instance.

Not sure why it’sn ot working in the cloud and if there are any limitation or configuration that can be in the cloud version.

I’ve been thinking about this thing for a while today, and can’t figure out any advice where you should look for the cues. Enabling the feature, implementing the child of the interface and pushing the DLL with it into Bin should be enough by all the resources I can find.

Maybe check if your configuration matches the one Dmitry showed in his guide:

If that doesn’t help, maybe it’s time to summon the Acumatica employee or raise a support ticket.

Thanks @andriitkachenko  for your help much appreiacted, I’ve just repeated the steps again today

And strangley after re-doing eveything again I was able to get and see the payment plugin in the payment processor , and was able to add it

Not sure why actually it didn’t work first time, but now it does locally and on the server

I don’t mean to ask for everystep, but I’m still looking into that but I’m writing anyway my progress

The next issue I’m researching for is that nothing is showing under payment method, the payment processor yes was added and connected to the plugin, but doesn’t appear yet in the “Payment Methods” list so I can choose to use to create payments.

As far as I know is that it showing as option in the “Payment Methods” but this didn’t work yet, I’m searching and looking into that issue currently.

I am glad to know that your issue is resolved. It’s strange, but something like this happens occasionally - maybe you didn’t publish your customization after some changes, and because of that the instance had outdated code in it.

For your next questions, if you feel you’re stuck, I’d recommend creating a separate topic.

I can’t look into it right now, but if needed, I can take a look at it tomorrow if you won’t be able to figure it out by then.

Thank you so much 🙂 I will try to find a solution first and hope I will reach one by tomorrow , thanks agian @andriitkachenko 

still searching but didn’t figure it yet

@andriitkachenko  I already created another topic as you suggested