Question

How to reverse GL/subledger AP Transactions

• 5 August 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello,

One of our people posted an AR payment in the wrong amount (I surprised the system didn’t give a warning that the payment amount entered did not match the AR invoices loaded). Then he did a payment void but did that to the wrong period. 

So I am looking on how I can fix that so the GL matches the subledger. I can’t reclasify the batch because that does not correct the AR subledger. I can reverse the Journal transaction but again that only address GL and does not correct the AR Subledger. 

This is the second type of mistake that has been made that I have essentially been told “sorry once its released it can’t be fixed” which does not seem correct. So thought I would reach out to the community. 

Thanks

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved