Skip to main content

Hi,

If I use the Upload File button and choose an CSV, it gives an error saying “CA Error: This file format is not supported for the bank statement import. You must create an import scenario for this file extension prior uploading it.” since the button only allows some fixed file types but not SCV or excel.

If I use the Load from file button, it requires mapping my bank file with the system fields and upload each and every time. I rather prefer creating an import scenario and use the Upload File button as instructs by the error message. 

Will this work If I create an import scenario for the import bank transactions screen? Do you have any samples/import scenarios done for this? 

Thank you,

Dulanjana

@dsenevirathne54 I think you should be able to create a simple import scenario on Import Bank Transactions Screen as you can see in my screenshot and map the values from the provider to fields on the entry form. I used existing Provider for Import CA Cash Transactions on Sales Demo data but you may need to do some tweaks to add missing fields and values to your provider like Receipt and Disbursement or right a condition if you have it with negative and positive sign.

Hi @hkabiri ,

Thank you for your feedback. With the import scenario, we have to run through import by scenario and upload the file right? And I looking for a way to upload through the upload file button available in the import bank truncation screen .But your solution will be the best option if I cannot achieve above requirement.  I noticed Import file button requires a bank statement import service which is connected to the cash account. I’m not sure a new service is a customization or not.

Thank You