Solved

Custom Printed Forms for AP Debit Adjustment

• 2 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Looking for info on how I can create a printed form for AP bills. Ultimately, we would like forms for all bill types but looking for immediate need for a Debit Adjustment printed for so we can send to a Vendor for a Debit Request (Credit Note to the Vendor). 

Has anyone had any success in creating these? I am a bit surprised these are not out of the box.

Thanks all!

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 3 March 2022, 18:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @byates,

New printed forms can be created using the Report Designer.  If you’re new to report building, you might take a look at the S150 course on Acumatica University.

To add the new form as an option on the Report menu of the document screen, take a look at this article by @Irina on how to accomplish this using the Workflow Engine.  It requires a customization project, but very easy.

https://community.acumatica.com/customization-and-development-72/how-to-add-a-report-under-the-reports-button-on-a-document-form-4211

Hope that helps!

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @lauraj46

I will take a look at your suggestions. On the @Irina article, it is telling me I do not have access to view and I should contact the Community team. Is @Irina the contact to get access to that?

Again, 

Thank you for the information!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @byates ,

I’m not certain why you don’t have access to this article.  @Chris Hackett, can you help answer that question?

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @byates it appears you are not attached to your business account. I’ll contact you in private message. :relaxed:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved