Solved

Correct formula for PTD Column

• 7 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3

This formula works for the YTD Column in my Column Set.

=IIf(Left(@StartPeriod,2)='01',Left(Report.GetPeriodDescription(@StartPeriod),3)+' '+Right(@StartPeriod,4),Left(Report.GetPeriodDescription('01'+Right(@StartPeriod,4)),3)+' '+Right(@StartPeriod,4)+'-'+Left(Report.GetPeriodDescription(@StartPeriod),3)+' '+Right(@StartPeriod,4))

But it does not work for my PTD column set.

What would be the correct formula for my PTD column to display Oct 2021 - Nov 2021 when I run the report for the November period.

And, while we are at it, what would the correct formula be for the MTD column to display Nov 2021?

Mike Lupro

icon

Best answer by mlupro87 18 January 2022, 21:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3

I opened a case with Acumatica and there was no solution offered for this question.

This question was a sub-question regarding how to create a MTD / QTD / YTD Profit and Loss statement and Acumatica said the the ARM functionality for this type of report does not exist. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved