Skip to main content
Solved

AR report to show credits available

• 16 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Good morning,

I am curious if there is a tab or possibly a report already created that could possibly show me all my customers that have NO open orders in Acumatica but also paid via certain methods of payment (cash or check)?

In short, I am looking for a shorter way to approach finding customers that I need to cut refund checks for because they paid via cash or check.

I am currently just going through and Aging AR report and looking basically one by one at all the customers.  But the AR report also shows all customers but also customers that have available balances due to open orders in the system.

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @rfrantz ,

You are likely to need a custom Generic Inquiry or Report to identify customers with no current open sales orders and having invoices that were paid in full by Cash or Check. (Acumatica has no standard reports that include your exact criteria.)

Your VAR/Acumatica Partner could build the report for you by modifying an Acumatica Generic Inquiry or standard report that already includes open and closed Sales Orders, or a report that includes Invoices. Your VAR will add filters on Payment methods and conditions to include only customers with no open Orders.

If you have report design experience (and time), you could modify the report yourself using Acumatica Report Designer.

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @rfrantz ,

You are likely to need a custom Generic Inquiry or Report to identify customers with no current open sales orders and having invoices that were paid in full by Cash or Check. (Acumatica has no standard reports that include your exact criteria.)

Your VAR/Acumatica Partner could build the report for you by modifying an Acumatica Generic Inquiry or standard report that already includes open and closed Sales Orders, or a report that includes Invoices. Your VAR will add filters on Payment methods and conditions to include only customers with no open Orders.

If you have report design experience (and time), you could modify the report yourself using Acumatica Report Designer.

Laura

Laura,

Thank you for the information, I greatly appreciate it!!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @rfrantz ,

Laura

Laura,

Thank you for the information, I greatly appreciate it!!

I will look into further, thank you for the replies!!